Help us learn about your broadband needs
Middle Tennessee Electric’s broadband partner, United Communications, has begun installing broadband in our service area to improve the reliability of our system and to provide members access to high-speed internet. As we continue to develop our Smart Grid and deploy a fiberoptic network, we are also working to understand the evolving needs of our members.
Please fill out the survey so that we may fully understand your internet requirements and preferences. Your feedback will play a significant role in bringing high-speed internet to our members who need it for work, school, and enjoyment.
MEMBER SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. SPONSOR: Middle Tennessee Electric Membership Corporation, with offices at 555 New Salem Highway, Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37129 (“MTE”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: OPEN ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS WHO AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND DRAWING ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND ARE MTE MEMBERS WHOSE ACCOUNTS ARE IN GOOD STANDING AT THE TIME OF DRAWING. Employees of MTE and its affiliates, any other entity directly involved in the development or administration of this sweepstakes promotion, and the members of their immediate families and households, are not eligible to enter or win.
4. PROMOTION PERIOD: Entry period for Sweepstakes begins January 1, 2021 CT and ends March 31, 2021 CT.
5. TO ENTER: You may enter in any of the following ways: o Online Survey: During the Promotion Period, visit MTEMC.com/BroadbandSurvey and follow the instructions to complete a brief survey with all required information, which may include your name, e-mail address, and phone number. o U.S. Mail: To enter without completing a survey, hand-print or type your name, e-mail address, and phone number, on a sheet of paper or index card and mail it to MTE, Attn: Member Survey Sweepstakes, 555 New Salem Hwy, Murfreesboro, TN 37129, postmarked by March 31, 2021 for receipt by MTE no later than April 7, 2021. Limit: one (1) entry per person by all methods of entry.
6. LIMITATIONS: Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, illegible, or misdirected entries. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final, binding and conclusive on all matters.
7. DRAWING: The winner will be selected from among all valid entries received via a random drawing. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor within 30 days of the end of the Promotion Period. The winner will be notified by phone, email, or mail. PRIZE: One (1) Apple iPad (8th generation) 10.2 inch with WIFI + Cellular space gray and 128 GB memory. Total Actual Retail Value is $559.99. Odds of winning any the Prize depends on the number of qualifying entries received.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Taxes, if any, are the winner's sole responsibility. No transfer or assignment of the Prize is permitted. The Prize is not redeemable for cash. By entering this Sweepstakes, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, photographs, voice recordings and likenesses for publicity purposes without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release, hold harmless, and indemnify Sponsor, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, including any claims made by third parties, with respect to, or in any way arising from, this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, possession, use or mis-use of the Prize.
10. LIABILITY LIMITATIONS: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, including injury or damage to participant’s or other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading materials or use of this website; (f) receipt or use or misuse of any prize; or (g) any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.