Helping you create an energy efficiency home
In addition to our free Home Energy Checkups, we are also qualified to review your home using TVA’s eScore program. eScore audits are a residential energy efficiency service that provides single-family homeowners with a clear path to making their home score a “10” -- its most energy efficient.
This service costs $25 but provides you detailed information to increase your home’s comfort and save money. eScore allows homeowners to work on energy efficiency improvements at their own pace and re-engaging with the program as many times as needed to achieve their home’s best possible energy performance.
Audits typically take 1-2 hours. This evaluation will be educational and informative, helping you better understand your home and how to reduce your energy consumption. To schedule a visit, register by going to https://energyright.mytva.com or by calling our Energy Services team at 1-877-490-9325.
How does eScore work?
- The homeowner registers online or over the phone.
- Simply visit https://energyright.mytva.com or call 877-490-9325.
- Homeowner contacts a Quality Contractor Network (QCN) member to get started.
- If the homeowner doesn't know a QCN contractor, a local list can be found after you've registered for eScore, or you can give us at 877-490-9325.
- A QCN contractor can discuss options and program details with the homeowner.
- The QCN member completes the energy efficiency improvements on the home.
- An MTE Energy Services Coordinator will review the installed measures and provide the following:
- An eScore evaluation, which ranks the home from 1-10 (10 being the best)
- A customized list of recommended energy efficiency upgrades
- Photos of the areas evaluated